Expected delivery- 4-5 working days.
Frequenlty asked question
Some most popular questions asked by our customers!
About TGW products-
The Golden Wasp products are handcrafted and hand embroidered by skilled artisans of India. From fabric to thread and from color to adornment, each feature is spectacular and jewel of our brand.
We use genuine leather for the construction of our Juttis. All the embroideries are done on good quality fabric.
Fit & size
All our Jutti are built according to established EUR industry standards to help you pick the perfect size. If the Juttis feel a bit snug, then that’s alright as these take the shape of your foot. You can view the Size Chart here.
Yes, the structure of our lining is designed to take the shape of your foot. The juttis have no left or right.
Shipping and Delivery
You can pay for your purchase using credit card, debit card, American express, internet banking and wallet payments like Paytm as well.
All these payment methods are safe and secured. We also offer Cash on Delivery!
You will receive a tracking number on your email id once your order has been shipped. We would also be happy to track your shipment and will provide you with any assistance you may require post ordering.
You will receive tracking details on your email id. You can track your order here
All taxes and duties are included in the price mentioned.
Returns and exchanges
We offer free Returns and exchanges on all products within 30 days of receipt. Detailed guidance on Return/Exchange process can be found here.
You can submit the return request here, please attach a photo of the product that you received. Also, make sure that the product is in its original packaging with all the tags, warranty cards, promotional gifts, and other attachments intact.
We do not provide refund on any orders.
In case you’ve received an already damaged product, please make a return request within 2 days of receiving the product. When making the return request, please attach a photo of the product that you received. Also, make sure that the product is in its original packaging with all the tags, warranty cards, promotional gifts, and other attachments intact.
- Storing: Store your juttis in the dust bag provided with the box, this protects them from everyday dust and keeps them shiny
- Cleaning: Clean the leather often with soft brush or cloth. You must dry clean your juttis to preserve them longer
- Weather: Since our juttis are made with genuine leather, so it’s best to avoid water and to keep them dry and away from moisture. If the juttis are exposed to water or moisture, please dry them out fully before storing them back. Never use any form of artificial heat, such as hairdryer, to dry wet leather, let the juttis dry naturally
- For Sensitive Feet: Line the inside of your juttis with Vaseline for a day & leave
- Extra adornments: All the juttis have been embellished and embroidered securely with utmost finesse. A little pouch of extra embellishments is given with each purchase as well