Taking care of your favourite and chic leather juttis is easy.
• Storing: Store your juttis in the dust bag provided with the box, this protects them from everyday dust and keeps them shiny
• Cleaning: Clean the leather often with soft brush or cloth. You must dry clean your juttis to preserve them longer
• Weather: Since our juttis are made with genuine leather, so it’s best to avoid water and to keep them dry and away from moisture. If the juttis are exposed to water or moisture, please dry them out fully before storing them back. Never use any form of artificial heat, such as hairdryer, to dry wet leather, let the juttis dry naturally
• For Sensitive Feet: Line the inside of your juttis with Vaseline for a day & leave
• Extra adornments: All the juttis have been embellished and embroidered securely with utmost finesse. A little pouch of extra embellishments is given with each purchase as well
If you have any other questions, just write in to us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to answer them